David Evert is a channel and partner executive with deep experience in the IT industry helping Cisco, Red Hat, IBM, Microsoft and many other Fortune 500 companies develop joint go to market strategies. His focus on the developing value for each partner and measured execution has consistently exceeded growth targets:
- Lead business development role in converting Cisco hardware sales to managed and cloud services eventually driving the evolution to software based ELAs.
- Global marketing strategy architect for NTT’s Dimension Data business with Cisco growing it from $2.3 Billion to $3.1 Billion in three years.
- Reinvention of partner and alliance success model at Red Hat driving partner profitability, country/partner expansion and alliance management best practice.
David is also a board member of an app-based, virtual real estate agency, a board member with the American Cancer Society and the Executive Chairman of the Real Men Wear Pink competition.
- Partner, alliance and channel strategy for large organizations
- Alliance management best practices, methodology and training
- Joint marketing planning and execution to drive sales growth
- Integrating corporate success, sustainability and employee passion